Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mother





This symbol was one that I drew instead of “Love” I was trying to design a symbol for love but this one came through in its place and when I think about it, “Mother” is love. You will not get a stronger love than a mother’s love for her child, nor a more selfless love. Maybe when designing a symbol for “love” I will need to allow for the meaning of the word to come through rather than just the word itself.
As a mother myself I can see that love can be many things, it is sometimes that smallest things that can melt your heart.
Like a child running to meet you with their arms wide and the hug that comes.
Like the laughter that you share over the silliest things with friends.
Like the tears that you shed at a girly movie.
Like the first spring day.
And the list can go on and on……………….

Blessed Be

3 comments:

Unknown said...

your symbols melt my heart- theya re something else !

Anonymous said...

This one's beautiful, Jewell, like Lisa said, it really has an affect - I feel it in my heart. So amazing...

Keep up this work, it is definitely going somewhere. *hugs*

J xXx

Cyndy said...

Your symbols are certainly resonating, Helen, and very beautiful. Pregnant with creativity!

Congratulations, and well done!