Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Goddess




I didn’t really set out to specifically design a Goddess symbol as I thought that to condense all that I see / feel is Goddess into one symbol would be impossible, but as you can see it did happen, and very quickly too.
The “G” is the letter that drew my eye and I felt that I somehow had to make this symbol show a figure even if it was only stylized. It is hard for me to put into words how I feel about this symbol, it is so very powerful yet I know that there is a softer side to this symbol that I am trying to find in myself at this time. I know that I have lots of strength / power within myself, but the issue is to find the balance between this and my softer side!
I feel that this is a very personal symbol for me I don’t feel it is one that is for everyone. Which is kind of hard as I know when people see this symbol they will want one, but I feel that a symbol for the Goddess should always represent what “Goddess” means to the individual. So I think I will be asking for peoples thoughts/ feeling on her before I design a Goddess symbol for others.

My message I received with this symbol was simply “balance”

Blessed Be

No comments: