Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, August 2, 2008

God




Funny how I didn’t find it at all difficult to come up with a symbol for “God” maybe that is due to having already finished the “Goddess” one. Also I have always found that I relate to the God energies more so than Goddess this I think is due to working so closely with Dragons for such a long time. Their energies are strong and powerful even the females.
God to me means strength, The Sun, passion and instant gratification, which is why I feel that I sometimes have an issue with patience e.g. waiting for things to come to me, I have always wanted it like yesterday!
I know that it is time for me to step back from this energy and allow the Goddess to come through. I will not be shutting this energy out just giving myself permission to be gentle, soft and female.



Blessed Be

No comments: