Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ivy



The symbol that came to me for the name Ivy was one that seemed to me to show the life path that this Ivy has recently chosen. I felt that there should be a pentagram in this design but not an officious one so in two of the designs there is a suggestion of a pentagram. The other design is simple and flows almost as her life should be.
On some of my designs there will be smaller lines that cross over the main design these have always signified to me life path changes. So the more lines I feel the need add the more life path changes the individual has had.
I add dots or circles to some design to signify either Maiden, Mother, Crone or aspects of the individual. On these design the different dots signify her transition from one Goddess aspect to another, hence some have 2 dots and others have 3 dots. The spirals show how we come into this life and so also go forth from this life.


Blessed Be

No comments: