Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Poor wee Bear

Well today i wish is could rewind and never go near speers pt park...because that's were Bear broke his leg...yes and mum did it to him!!!!

That's what you get for going down a big boy slide with your child on your lap....my shirt acted like a rocket and wrooom off the end we fly...mum tried not to land on bear or my tummy but as i twisted to try and land on my side my knee came in contact with Bear's leg.....hmm the rest is not good...time spent in John hunter with the lovey Dr's and nurses and one poor wee little bear with a cast on his leg from toes to hip....on for the next 8-10 wks...joy of joys...

any healing would be good...

oh and I'm off to Dr's tomorrow to have check-up

8 comments:

Jen said...

oh no - poor bear - poor you

sending all i can

Luv Jen
xoxo

Unknown said...

oh no- that is just awful- poor bear, poor you
what do they give a child that age for pain relief- he must be in agony
poor you helen

wykd wytch said...

Poor bubby,
poor mummy.....

Tania said...

oh!
I hope he's feeling better soon, and I hope you will be ok too xx

Michelle said...

Ah shit....poor little guy

Poor big mum

Take it easy Helen.

Sending healing of course

At least littlest one has a lovely amniotic cushion.

xxx

Kathie said...

Thinking of you and Bear xxxx

Cyndy said...

Bugger! My comment became lost in the word verification. The gist of it was:
Get well SOON!

Love to you all and healing for leg & soul xoxo

Jewell said...

thanks guy's it's going to be a rough few days for all