Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, September 15, 2008

All good

well i've had my 12 week scan and all is good..phew as some of you will know that i've been stressing about a friends child having slap cheek...which my Dr told be the worse case is me losing the baby...sometimes too much information can be bad for you!!! but as it now looks like she maynot have had this thing in the first place all is good.

thought i would put some images of the little tatpole on the blog for you....if you can work out what's what from these pictures you're doing well :-)



4 comments:

Unknown said...

great photos- great news

Michelle said...

Awwww

Is it a girl???

Feels like a girl....

Kathie said...

Cooking up a storm ... looks like another little boy to me xxxx

Unknown said...

Aaawwwww!!!

Very exciting.

Dont worry, have not forgotten about the sleeping bags. Will have to find them.

You will not be needing them for a while yet I am sure.
:0)