Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Witch Symbol



Whilst I was sitting down designing a symbol for “Witch” I found that I had done this one symbol first, it jumped out at me as earlier that morning my mentor and I had been talking about my symbols and how I should come up with a name for them, that way I could start to advertise them. Well as you can see “Witch Symbol” is so perfect that I just had to use it.
This symbol is of how my life is at the present time, “Witch” and “Spiritual” at the same time. There was a brief time when I was unsure as to whether these too could co-exist within me, now I know that they can never really be apart.
The spiral on this design is for my continued journey inward to self discovery. Whilst the star within the circle is my definition of the Divine.
I have only added one dot in this design because at present I am aware that I need to deal with the Mother aspect in myself before any other.

No comments: