Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Blog, new start

OK so as we have changed from Telstra...got to love them...not and are now with optus, i couldn't figure out how to log into my blog...as the email address was different..so what the hell



I HAVE A NEW BLOG



I thought i would have a complete change as well.....so am going with Witch Symbol as i wish to get this up and running. I am in the process of putting a scrapbook together to showcase all the symbols that i have designed so far and hopefully will have this uploaded soon to the Blog...

that is of course if my silly Internet does not keep disconnecting in the middle of thing...grrrrr very not happy JAN!!!!!

6 comments:

Kathie said...

Sounds intriguing! Do you need a copy of the Symbols that you drew for me?

wykdwytch said...

congrats to new blog and more importantly, new baby......am very pleased for you!w.w.

Jen said...

congratulations..... on the new blog and new baby too. Hope all goes well for you.
Jen

Michelle said...

new baby??

I am missing something obviously???

Are you preggers???

If so, congratulations. She will be a beauty yes!

Woo hoo

as for cutting off, I think you need to reset something on your computer maybe....

xxx

Unknown said...

New blog looks great! New baby count down looks a bit schmick too! Congratulations!!!!!

Jewell said...

yes to Faerie if i could get a copy that would be great