Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jewell



Anyone who knows me will remember the day I ran…and I mean literally ran into the Cottage saying “I’ve got my new Magickal name and it’s Jewell”
Anyway this name was given to me on my way to the Cottage, I was driving there and I heard my Guardian Dragon “Lanith say “your new name is Jewell, use if well” I had been searching for a while to find a name that fit I knew that it would only be one short name and that it would be something to connect me to the earth as I had had a dream / vision that told me that my new name would be “of the earth, for the earth and from the earth”
This symbol came about one night whilst sitting in a hotel room in Sydney (I was down there for work)…bored I started to doddle, I was thinking about my new magickal name and what it meant to me…the next thing I know this symbol was on the page and when I looked at it all the letters of my magickal name were in it.
I now use this to sign all my spellwork, rituals and Book of Shadows work that I do, plus I have it tattooed on my ankle.
Little did I know that this was the start of something big!!!

No comments: