Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My new venture

I have decided to start up a mobile massage business which was inspired by the 6 mini-massages that I gave on the weekend. I had such lovely feedback that I thought what the hell, you can only try, if no-one calls or books in well it's OK...but we will wait and see.

Here is a list of my services and prices please pass it on if you can and you can receive a 1/2 price massage if some-one books and tells me you recommend them :-)
At first I will only be working from 6-9 in the evenings so that Hubby can look after Bear but if i get really busy i will look at mayve changing that.

G.E.M
Genuine Earth Magic

Mobile Beauty that comes to you in the comfort of your own home


1 hour Full Body Massage $45
1/2 Back, neck shoulders $35
1 hour Reiki $40
1/2 hour Reiki (Charka balance) $30
Spa Pedicure $30
Manicure $25
* Evenings only from 6-9pm

Mobile Beauty that comes to you in the comfort of your own home

Phone: 0410 538 965 E-mail: genuineearthmagic@gmail.com


15% off first

Full Body Massage or Reiki Treatment

3 comments:

Unknown said...

most excellent- we wil get it out to the list...put all your information in an email and we will forward it !

Kathie said...

Well Done!

Tania said...

I love the name
You are a Gem :)