Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's a Girl

Well we are 90% sure it's a girl...which is great as we have the name picked...Trev!!! only kidding, not going to let on what it is yet as too many peolpe have too many opions on it :-)

So we will have one of each...how clever!!!!

I do have to go back in for another scan as her kidneys were a little bit dilated, only on the borderline but they like to check up on these things...

Here are some photo's hope you can make them out!





9 comments:

Unknown said...

wwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!!!

Michelle said...

haha! I love it when Im right...wooohooo, a dragon miss with great legs....

Jewell said...

that would be great

Tania said...

YAY!
Congratulations on your little girl :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

I love her!
She has my nose.

xx

wykd wytch said...

So fine! Why dont you call her Jewell?w.w.

Tesah said...

Cute baby, with very clever mum and dad, and adorable big brother

Cyndy said...

I thought I had commented already????

I love pink ones... well done!

Actually , I love blue ones too.... ;0)

Myst_72 said...

Ah how lovely for you,

precious tiny girl!

G
xx